To our customers,
to the community
family, friends & staff;
Our team at Best Auto Repair Experience is closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other local and federal health officials. We are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and employees as this situation evolves. In the meantime, we are taking the following steps to help.
Continued Service Delivery
We will be open normal operating hours and will continue our focus on delivering the services you depend on in a manner consistent with the health and wellbeing of our customers and our team. In order to continue to service our customers amidst the Coronavirus outbreak, we will be taking extra service precautions (most of which is already practiced at Best Auto Repair Experience) including, but not limited to, the following:
- extra lobby and waiting area disinfecting; minimum of 5 times daily
- disinfecting high use areas after every exposure and use such as: credit card terminal, lobby desk, couches & seating, refreshment areas, door handles and restroom, etc.
- closure of kids play area until further notice (we will disinfect and re-open after COVID-19 virus is no longer a major threat to their health)
- staff will use gloves while handling vehicles and will discard after every vehicle. (1-time use glove policy)
- staff will wash hands after performing repairs on vehicles and after touching every vehicle
- disinfect tools and equipment after every use
- clean and sanitize every vehicle after touching or performing work
- hand sanitizer is available for all staff and customers in the lobby area by automatic hands free dispenser
- hand soap is available in the restroom for customers to their wash hands
- nightly cleaning and disinfecting of all areas including lobby areas and shop areas; including all public traffic areas
Our staff and your health is very important to us and a big priority in providing you the Best Auto Repair Experience! We are here to help when you need it!
Reach out if you or your family is in need of assistance, we will do what we can to provide resources to help.
Now is the time to unite and help the community get through this tough economical health crisis. Please help spread education about COVID-19 and how to prevent the spreading of the virus. How to practice good hygiene and help suppress the Coronavirus outbreak.
Find up-to-date information on the CDC's website
Best love and support,
CEO & Cofounder, Best Auto Repair Experience
Contact me directly at 678-436-5926.